Saturday, January 2, 2010

a new cookbook



I have a great love for cookbooks. I find it very difficult to resist the temptation of purchasing a book which catches my eye in the bookstore. After reading an editorial about Monica Trapaga (television personality for over 20 years, you may remember her from ABC TV's Playschool or Channel 7's Better Homes and Gardens) recently published She's Leaving Home, I was on the hunt to find this book.

Yesterday I found it! This is no ordinary cookbook. Monica began this book 2 years ago when her 21 year old daughter Lil decided to leave home. It is beautifully illustrated with drawings from artist Meredith Gaston. The presentation is divine. Monica shares her love of food and many treasured family recipes and stories. I can't wait to start cooking from this beautiful book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails