Wednesday, January 20, 2010

music to my ears


This morning while checking out Engracia's blog Lynwood Musings I was introduced to the ever talented brother-sister duo Angus and Julia Stone. My immediate reaction upon hearing their acoustic tones, "where have I been!" How is it that I had never heard their music previously!!

The dynamic duo hail from Sydney's Northern Beaches. Angus and Julia released their debut album A Book Like This in September 2007. Their music is acoustic, folk, alternative, music to my ears. Have a listen here.

I'm now a fan and can't wait for their new album Down The Way to be released in March. I'll be updating my iPod today!

I'm interested, am I the only one who hadn't heard the music of Angus and Julia Stone before??

2 comments:

  1. They are great aren't they. I can't even remember when I firts heard them but instantly remembered them a while back when I firts came across Amber Jules.
    Have a great day.
    Cheers
    Engracia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, no you're not the only one who hadn't heard of them! I have now though and I just listened to "the boys". I'll certainly find time to listen to more! Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails