Wednesday, January 6, 2010

early days

I haven't long been blogging, less than a month in fact with this post only being my 9th! I'm not crafty like my mother so I won't be able to share with you my sewing and hand made delights. I've spent literally hours jumping from blog to blog reading and viewing the most amazing things many of you are spending your days making. I love your work and only wish I was so inclined to join you. From hand made toys to quilts, it is all so beautiful.

'Life and the memoirs' is place for me to write and reflect on life. I'm one of those people who finds it difficult to relax (probably not a good thing but a fact). I'm a thinker, a reflector, a reader and in some capacity an evolving writer. If you stop by please let me know you did, I'd love to know you visited.

In time I plan to post more photos. Whilst at school, just on 20 years ago, I studied Media Studies as part of my VCE. I loved photography then. I have continued over the years to enjoy photography both as an amateur photographer and as an art form. I'm hoping it won't be too long before I'm in a position to upgrade my camera to a Canon EOS, it's a Digital SLR. I think the Canon EOS will be my SLR camera of choice. I can't wait! For now I'm using a Canon PowerShot A85, it's a fab little camera which has captured some great shots and memories over the years for me.

2 comments:

  1. I stopped by...hi there! (via 13mimosa)
    Welcome to the fabulous world of blogging and the wonders it opens up for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiki, many thanks for stopping by and taking the time to say hi! Thank you for your kind words. Isn't it nice to receive a comment?! Quite exciting for me as I embark on this new venture.
    I'm really enjoying the world of blogging. A world I didn't know existed until only a few months ago. I'm extremely 'addicted' these days and loving it :)
    I'm a big fan of 13mimosa - so glad I found it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails