Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010 around the corner

Despite the heat tonight (Melbourne reached at least 36 today), I packed away the Christmas tree and decorations. Christmas is over for another year. Our lounge room was looking tired and in need of a tidy up.

I've made a start on my rather long to do list! It's going to take time to work through but it feels good to have started. In my mind our busy life requires me to be well organised. When well organised life seems so much simpler and calmer for us all.

Tomorrow is the 31st of December 2009, New Year's Eve. Doesn't seem like 12 months ago we welcomed in 2009. I remember vividly the NYE of 1999 and the beginning of 2000. 10 years ago tomorrow - we've experienced alot during the past 10 years.

I say we'll be tucked up in bed before the clock strikes midnight tomorrow night. One of my favourite places and ways to welcome in a NY.

Best wishes for a very happy and healthy new year, may 2010 be a great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails