Monday, February 22, 2010

this week's charity


Some people are just amazing, so thoughtful, so caring, so generous, so highly spirited, their qualities are contagious, totally inspiring beyond words. Thea over at My Year of Giving has selected Karen and Riley as this week's charity.

Karen and her son are shaving their heads for The Leukaemia Foundation's World's Greatest Shave . Their goal to raise $5,000. I doubt I would have the courage to shave my hair

If you're in a position to support Karen and her son please click on the Karen and Riley link above. Don't you just admire some people and their efforts to support those less fortunate and in need.

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't be brave enough either! I'm so glad there are people in world who are!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is a big deal. We do the crazy coloured hair at school, it all helps. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails