Monday, May 10, 2010

Garance Dore


Not so long ago I was introduced to Garance Dore, one of the world's most renowned fashion illustrator's, photographer's and blogger's. Garance is self taught.

I'm a huge fan of Garance's blog.

Recently I was fortunate to view an exclusive art exhibition collaborated by Westfield with Garance Doré and seven iconic Australian designers.

In celebration of winter fashion, Garance Dore was commissioned to create seven illustrations inspired by the winter wardrobes of Arthur Galan, Bettina Liano, Country Road, Gorman, Leona Edmiston, Thurley & Zimmermann.

The illustrations were just amazing. I am in love with this French lady's work.

Here is the link to a little film titled 'A Month In Fashion' on Garance's blog. (You'll need to scroll down the page a little to find the link). Here Garance share snippets from fashion weeks in New York, Milan and Paris. Hope you enjoy it as much I did. What a life!

1 comment:

  1. I've seen the images at my local Westfield and they're stunning. Lucky you. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails